191. Bianca Martins Estevão, Edson José Comparetti, Nathalia Cristina Rissi, Valtencir Zucolotto. Anti-GPC1-modified mesoporous silica nanoparticles as nanocarriers for combination therapy and targeting of PANC-1 cancer cells. Materials Advances, 2021, In Press.
190. Abilene Rodrigues Correia, Isabella Sampaio, Edson José Comparetti, Nirton C. S.Vieira and Valtencir Zucolotto,. Detecting cancer cells with a highly sensitive LbL-based biosensor, Talanta, 2021, In Press.
189. Alexander Rodríguez, Francisco Burgos-Flórez, José D. Posada, Eliana Cervera, Valtencir Zucolotto, Homero Sanjuán, Marco Sanjuán, Pedro Villalba Electrochemical immunosensor for the quantification of S100B at clinically relevant levels using a cysteamine modified surface. Sensors, 2021, In Press.
188. Jaqueline P. Souza, Adrislaine S. Mansano, Francine P. Venturini, Valéria S. Marangoni, Paula M. P. Lins, Barbara P. C. Silva, Bárbara Dressler, Valtencir Zucolotto. Toxicity of gold nanorods on Ceriodaphnia dubia and Danio rerio after sub-lethal exposure and recovery. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2021, In Press.
187. Fabrício A. dos Santos, Nirton C. S. Vieira, Naiara A. Zambianco, Bruno C. Janegitz and Valtencir Zucolotto. The layer-by-layer assembly of reduced graphene oxide films and their application as solution-gated field-effect transistors. Applied Surface Science 2021, v 543, 148698, ISSN 0169-4332. doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2020.148698
186. Juliana Cancino-Bernardi; Paula M. P. Lins; Valéria S. Marangoni; Henrique A. M. Faria; Valtencir Zucolotto. Difference in lipid cell composition and shaped-based gold nanoparticles induce distinguish pathways in Langmuir monolayers response. Materials Today Communications. 2021, In press.
185. Abilene Rodrigues Correia, Isabella Sampaio, Edson José Comparetti, Nirton C. S. Vieira and Valtencir Zucolotto. Optimized PAH/Folic acid layer-by-layer films as an electrochemical biosensor for the detection of folate receptors. Bioelectrochemistry, 137, 107685, 2021. doi.org/10.1016/j.bioelechem.2020.107685.